Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Now, I think I'll be specific

Alright, so Mr. Mud hinted at some of the things we will be doing in the future. Now then, I'd like to give definite details about this stuff. We've discussed some of this, and planned it out. This is by no means a totally definite list. We're likely to add some stuff to it, and I don't think that we'll be taking much away. Also, most of this is stuff that I'll be involved in, either together with Mr. Mud or alone. Mr. Mud might have some stuff planned for himself that I don't know about.

Firstly, we will be doing quite a bit of D&D material. Together with Mr. Mud I've been writing an adventure. It started off as his idea, and the adventure itself is somewhat standard (don't worry, it's still good), but it leads to other things that can be...quite exciting. I won't say any more. I think we should have this adventure up by the end of the week if all goes well. It should be in 4th edition D&D, as Mr. Mud is the one who intends to use it, not me. Although I myself prefer 3.5. There will be a few more adventures, but they'll come along later

Next, is a campaign setting. This will be somewhat of a longer project, and it will be mostly done by me, with some contributions from Mr. Mud. He's already given me an idea for a race. This will be using 3.5 edition D&D. However, I am considering making a 4th edition version. We'll see. The basic premise of this world, is that in the past it was hit by a large comet. It now no longer moves through space, and no longer turns, due to the impact. One side of the planet always faces the sun, while one side always faces away. Civilization thrives in the middle between these two sides. That's all I'll say for now.

Our next idea is a bit more...silly. At some point I actually wrote up how you would have to modify a fighter jet so that a T-rex could fly it. As someone with actual experience in a plane, I have a fairly good idea of how the plane would have to be modified so that it could fly a T-rex. Now then, you might ask me why I did something so ridiculous? Well obviously I did it because it's so damn cool. Come on, it's a fighter plane flown by a friggin dinosaur. And this won't be the end. Both me and Muddie will be making more machines modified to accept animals.

Next, I'll be reviewing some music. I'll be doing an album called De Profundis by Vader. It's not exactly new (it came out in the 90s), but I've been listening to it a lot, so I'll review it. This should interest anyone that likes metal, especially if the metal that they like is DEATH METAL.

Another musical thing that we'll be doing is a "weekly song suggestion." Basically, each week Muddie and I will pick a song that we like (probably one that's recently been released), and then one of us will write a brief paragraph about it. Most of these songs will probably be metal, since we're both complete metalheads, but that might not always be the case.

Also, when Mr. Mud said that we'd have art, that was total crap. We both suck at making anything remotely artistic.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment